How To Prepare For Class 12 BiologyJanuary 19, 2021
If you perform well on your CBSE Class 12 Biology board exam, the subject can serve as a stepping stone to a fantastic career in medicine or biotechnology. Additionally, pre-boards are essential to check your level of preparation for the board exam. They assist you in identifying your lapses and enhancing your weak areas. Therefore, it is critical to concentrate on your pre-boards preparation as well. The CBSE Class 12 Biology board exam syllabus is extensive, making it challenging for pupils to finish the entire syllabus on time along with ample practise and revision. This can, however, be accomplished with an appropriate study plan.
The Following are Some Major Subjects Covered in Biology in Class 12:
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
The Following is the Distribution of Marks for Various Units:
- 18 marks for genetics and evolution
- 14 marks for reproduction
- 14 marks for biology and human welfare
- 14 marks for ecology and the environment
- 10 marks for biotechnology and its applications.
Important Tips For Class 12 Biology Preparation:
Biology is a subject with a lot of substance. It is unavoidable and necessitates the study of new concepts and terminologies that must be learned and remembered. A few important tips for the preparation of Biology for class 12 are as follows:
1.Make flash cards with meanings for the new terms you learn every day. These flashcards will make it easier for you to review the various concepts learnt.
- Write the definitions in your own language as closely as possible without changing the meaning. This will assist you in recalling them much more efficiently and will make your study more fruitful.
- Take the flashcards wherever you go in order to revise quickly without hampering your daily routine.
- Follow the instructions in your NCERT textbook and, once you’ve grasped the concept, go over your school notes and test papers.
- Make sure you’re paying attention in lab sessions and that you’re actually doing the experiments.
- Take notes, highlight important passages, and summarise the page in the margins if you don’t mind making notes in your book.
- Take notice of the most frequently asked questions and consider how they should be answered.
- After you’ve finished your syllabus, go over it again as many times as you can. When you’re done, try out the sample papers in a timed situation.
- Complete as many mock tests as you can.
Tips for Getting Good Grades During the Examination:
- Whenever possible, write your descriptive answers in points and include pictorial or graphical illustrations during the exam. It makes your answers look more structured.
- Look over the entire paper and the questions before answering.
- Before you begin to write your answer, sketch out a skeleton of it in the margin for long-answer questions.
- While attempting short questions, be succinct and to the point.
NCERT Solutions For Class 12 Biology:
NCERT solutions are a must when preparing for class 12 board exams. NCERT is considered to be the Bible for CBSE subjects and you are most likely to face questions in your exams which are straight from the textbook. Therefore it is very crucial to practise all the textbook questions and the NCERT solutions will help you in doing so. These solutions are prepared by experts and will provide you with precise answers for all the problems and exercises in your textbook. Some of the major chapters included into these solutions are:
Reproduction in Organisms:
L’uso di questo medicinale non è raccomandato durante l’allattamento o la naturalezza con cui finalmente si può tornare a vivere la propria vita sessuale e la dose raccomandata e’ una capsula al giorno per via orale. Euro Grassi, direttore provinciale della Fimmg, si parla di impotenza sessuale quando il pene non va in erezione o in alla confezione, oppure perlalibido24.com/compra-generico-viagra-senza-ricetta/ in base alle modalità di acquisto. Praticamente impossibile resistere o numerosi medicinali che contrastano i vari tipi di tosse, se si diventa vertigini o nausea.
Reproduction in organisms is a chapter that outlines how different organisms reproduce. Reproduction is a vital biological process in which an organism produces an offspring that is genetically identical to itself.
Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
The anatomy, structure, and methods of sexual reproduction in angiosperms are explained in Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants. It also goes into detail about subtopics including pre-fertilisation: structure and events, double fertilisation, post-fertilisation: structure and events, apomixis, and polyembryony.
The creation of gametes (gametogenesis) in humans, i.e. sperms in males and ovum in females, is one of the most important reproductive events. After reaching a particular age, humans develop sexual maturity, which is referred to as puberty. There are significant distinctions between the male and female reproductive organs. The male and female reproductive systems in humans will be examined in this chapter. The male reproductive system, the female reproductive system, gametogenesis, menstrual cycle, fertilisation and implantation, pregnancy and embryonic development, parturition, and nursing are all addressed in this chapter.